OrcaTorch D570 is a 1000 lumens dive light specially designed for recreational diving and commercial diving. Besides regular white beam, it offers quick access to the green laser light. The two light sources can be controlled independently which meet your different usage scenes.
* Two light sources :8°white beam + green laser light
* Easy operation with side button switch,
* Battery indicator
* Intelligent Over-Heat protection
* Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meters
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
* The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
* Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
D570 2-in-1 Beam + Laser Dive Light
The ability to point and signal conveniently is now provided by the green (or optional red) laser. This is not only a scuba signalling device but a 1000 lumens dive light!
Titanium Alloy Side Button Switch
The 8° White Beam and 1000m Green Laser can be controlled independently.
In dive light mode, the battery indicator shows the battery charge level.
Powered by One 18650 Li-ion Battery
The white light lasts around 1 hour 51mins. With the reverse polarity protection, it is protected from improper battery installation.
Water Pressure Resistant Construction
Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material, two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water 150m
Net Weight：176g （excluding battery）
It can be used for scuba diving lighting, rescue signals, instructor pointer,identifing hard to see objects, attracting wildlife, spear gun sight, etc.
Safety Notice: Please avoid shining the light directly into the eyes and NEVER aim the laser pointers at aircraft.
|Beam Distance||281（on land）|
>1000m (on land)
134mm(Length) x 26mm(Diameter) x 40mm(Head)
|Net Weight||176g（Excluding Battery）|
|Accessories||One 18650 Li-ion battery, Charger, Lanyard, O-rings|