The Lost Continent - Atlantis
The idea of a lost, but highly advanced civilization has captured the interest of people for centuries. Perhaps the most compelling of these tales is the story of Atlantis. The story appears again and again in books, television shows and movies. Where did the story originate and is any of it true? Let's dive and search for the lost continent of Atlantis. Join us and have fun together!
Upload a photo related to the Atlantis (Underwater Ruins) on your Facebook and Instagram and write "The search for Atlantis" from March 31th to May 31th, 2019.
Tag us @orcatorch and #divelights and #orcatorchatlantis ONLY to show us your version of the discovery of 'Atlantis'.
1) Most popular (based on post likes, shares and comments, 3pcs D530, 3 winners)
1) Engrave winner's name on the prizes
2) Photos Displayed on with the winner's name:
The contest is open to all, professional and amateur, regardless of age, gender, or nationality.
Entrants under 18 years of age require the permission of a parent or guardian. By entering the contest, entrants under 18 years of age indicate that they have obtained the permission of a parent or guardian.
The contest is not open to employees and family member of employees of OrcaTorch (the "organizer") and the judges of the contest.
1. The photos have to be related to the Atlantis (Underwater Ruins).
2. The post time should be from April 31 to May 31, 2019.
3. Facebook or Instagram posts have to contain @orcatorch (link to OrcaTorch page) #divelights and #orcatorchatlantis.
4. Entry is limited to original works.
5. Works that are identical or similar to another submitted work ("identical or similar works"*1) as well as works including identical or similar works submitted as separate works are ineligible for submission.
6. Identical or similar works" refers to the following works:
① a work produced from identical image data
② a work produced by cropping or retouching identical image data to alter it
③ a work produced from similar, though not identical, image data as described in ① or ② above (e.g. a frame from the same series of shots, photography conducted at a different date or time yet producing the same result, or a work otherwise deemed to be similar).
1. OrcaTorch will have the right to use your entry photos for marketing and promoting with your permission. (Changed on 2019-05-29).
2. The participants are encouraged to check the website and our Facebook constantly. The organizer will not be held responsible for any failure, technical difficulty or delay in winners’ announcement.
3. If the winner(s) fail to respond to the notification within 14 days (counted from the date of announcement of winners), thus the prize will be forfeited.
4. All winners must claim their respective prizes within 1 (One) month from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
5. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw the prizes in the event that the winners do not comply with the contest terms and conditions.
6. The Organizer's decision on all matters relating to this contest shall be final, conclusive and binding. The Organizer is not obligated to give any reasons on any matter in the contest.