You can find the OrcaTorch dealer via the link. https://www.orcatorch.com/page/find-a-dealer.html
The D710 will be available in Oct, 2020. The MSRP is US$159.95.
OrcaTorch dive lights could be used on land, but we suggest using them WITHOUT a long time on land as it will be hot for a long time.
It will not consume energy when the light is off. No worry
Lumens of LEDs is a measurement of all the light inside the beam angle; peak beam candlepower is a measure of the brightest spot in a focused beam.
It is important to remember that for safety reasons you should have two torches with you on a dive: a primary and a backup.
Dive torches are designed to be reliable and hardwearing but you never know what could happen. If you do lose your primary torch or it breaks down then you will need to have a backup so that you can navigate your way out of dark or poor visibility environments. Your backup dive torch can be a smaller, pen size device that will fit easily onto your dive belt or BCD and not weigh you down.
Except D611 and D620, the serial number is on the PCB of the dive light and you need to unscrew the canister to see the PCB. The serial number of other torches is on the head of the torch.
OrcaTorch D560 & D520 dive light can be attached to the diving mask with mount MX05.
You can try OrcaTorch D810, it's max 950 lumens and works for nearly 3 hours after a full charge.
The rotary swtich is very stable under deep water.
On the one hand, it will be better for you to buy it directly from our local dealer if you would like to buy OrcaTorch dive lights for personal use. Besides, if you don't know how to contact the local OrcaTorch’s dealer, please leave a message about your requirements to our website, we will be in 1-2 working days to deal with website messages, and do our best to help you get in touch with our local distributors.
On the other hand, if you would like to become our distributor to sell our products, please just leave a message on our website. We will deal with it in 1-2 working days.
Thank you for your support!
You may choose OrcaTorch D500+, D550, D520. They are all palm seized portable dive lights suitable for night diving, free diving.
D500+ is max 1000 lumens with magnetic swtich, it's runitme is 1.5h on high.
D550 is max 950 lumens with magnetic swtich, it's runitme is 2h on high.
D520 is max 1000 lumens with head rotary swtich, it's runitme is 2h.
Yes, The D910V is compatible with OrcaTorch H620 Goodman Handle.
You can use it as a dive light with the goodman handle.
But the beam distance of D910V can not travel very far because of its wide beam angle.
The wavelengths of D820V, red light 620-630nm and UV 395nm.
The D820V white light color temperature is 5000K.
It can be secured with a lanyard.
The color temperature of D530V is 6000K and CRI is Ra 92.
The answer is yes. You can use our D900V and D820V UV light to take fluorescent pictures.
Yes, you can use D620 Goodman handle with the D611.
Not now, but we will release a soft goodman hanlde soon!
First, Pls register the torches on our website. It not only could help us know the product and offer the after-sale service to you, but also could help you extend one year warranty.
Second, send email to service@orcatorch and tell us your problem. If you could send us some photos or videos to show the problem. That would be better.
Third, we will contact you as soon as possible.
No, not at all. The battery pack can warm up due to short-circuiting of its contacts. Only seawater reacts with Li-Ion batteries - it develops gas. But if water can penetrate to the batteries, obviously the gas can penetrate outside.
1.Rinse the torch in fresh water after use in seawater to prevent corrosion, and please keep in clean, dry environment.
2.Please don't disassemble the sealed head, doing so may cause damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty
3.Please replace the O-rings if they are damaged after prolonged use and regularly lubricate the o-rings so as to not erode the rubber. Doing so will keep the flashlight properly sealed against water.
It's better you can take photos or video for the defective torch so that we can know clearly, and the serial number is also needed.
We suggest you to use the wrist strap with the lanyard together.
The wrist strap is to free your hands while the lanyard can protect the light from slipping off the wrist strap.
A: The battery is low power
Solution: Please get your battery full charged or replace with other battery (make sure the battery works well)
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with an alcohol soaked cotton swab.
If it still does not work, please contact your local dealer for after-sale service.
In generally, if the battery power is lower than 3.4V, the diving light will change to lower mode automatically and can not change modes normally, in this case, please get the batter full charged and try again. If it still doesn't work, please contact the local dealer for after-sale service.
1) Please tighten all the connections of the light before going underwater. For head rotary switch dive light, we recommend to tighten the light head to turn on the light before going underwater, and do not unscrew the light head until you have gone out of water to avoid leaking underwater.
2) Do not drop or place the light on sand in case iron sand stick or go into switch section or screw thread.
3) Please take out the battery after each diving.
4) Please risen off the exterior of the light with fresh water and sock it in flash water for over 30 minutes after each diving in case of the seawater corrosiveness. And please wipe the light dry after the cleaning. The magnetic switch of the dive light is totally waterproof so you can definitively risen it off.
5) Please do not store BCDS, diving suits, diving groves, etc. together with the light for a long time because the light will release organic solution that is harmful to the devices mentioned above.
6) For magnetic controlled switch light, please keep the light away from high intensity magnetic fields in case the switch fail to function.
1. Maybe the battery is wrong. Solution: Please change another battery to do a trial.
2. Maybe charging system is out of order. Solution: Remove the battery and charge it with an external charger.
3. Maybe the rear of dive flashlight is bad. Solution: If there are multiple flashlights, you can replace each other's tail for testing.
4. There is a reason why you have used the inappropriate battery in it.
If the above reasons are not the case, it is recommended to sending back the dive flashlight for analysis.
If you have any questions, please leave a message directly in the official website. We will process the message in 1-2 working days.
OrcaTorch provides 30 days free replacement, and 12 months free repair for diving lights and accessories, warranty policy from the date of purchase to take effect.
Please keep your warranty Card, purchase invoice, receipt or any other proof from the sellers for warranty.
1. The battery of flashlight is not fully charged.
2.Flashlights are not in the best working environment temperature of 10 degrees-25degrees to work.
3.The capacity of battery of flashlight is reduced.
If you find out that the reason for shortening the runtime of the flashlight is not above, you can directly leave a message in our website, we will deal with it in 1-2 days, thank you.
1. Battery: Make sure if battery is full charged or change new one full charged battery
2. Switch: Take switch out and use magnet(with strong magnetism) as switch to try it work
The battery icon will stop flashing if it is fully charged.
No, the size is not compatible with the D550 dive torch.
In order to get battery balancing of battery pack and increase each cell's longevity, we will use the battery pack for the D630.
The battery pack can achieve battery balancing that maximize the capacity of a battery pack with multiple cells (usually in series) to make all of the capacity available for use and increase each cell's longevity.
Typically, the individual cells in a battery have somewhat different capacities and may be at different levels of state of charge (SOC). This is due to manufacturing variances, assembly variances (e.g., cells from one production run mixed with others), different histories experienced amongst the cells in a battery pack (e.g., charging/discharging, heat exposures, etc.) and must be accounted for to maximize life and service of the particular battery pack in use. Each battery pack will be, for these reasons, somewhat different and so every balancing circuit must be able to accommodate those differences. Without effective and appropriate balancing, discharging during use must stop when the cell with the lowest capacity is empty (even though other cells aren't); this limits the energy that can be taken from and returned to the battery.
No. Batteries have an expected number of charge/discharge cycles (the number varies by the type of battery). OrcaTorch fast chargers safely revert to a maintenance charge rate after the battery has been charged.
OrcaTorch Li-ion battery normally can charger over 500 times, but inactive storage may also reduce capacity, about 2-3 years.
To prevent the battery from leaking, heating or explosion, please observe the following precautions：
1. Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater to prevent dampness.
2. Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
3. Use the Lithium-ion battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
4. Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
5. Do not connect battery to the plug socket or car-cigarette-plug.
6. Do not use or leave battery nearby fire, stove or heated place.
7. Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
8. Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
9. Do not drive a nail into the battery. Strike it by hammer, or tread it.
10. Do not disassemble or reconstruct battery.
11. Do not charge battery nearby the fire or under the blazing sun.
12. Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
13. Do not use or leave the battery under the blazing sun (or heated car by sunshine). The battery may smoke, heat or flame. And also, it might cause the deterioration of battery’s characteristics or cycle life.
14. Do not use the battery in a location where static electricity and magnetic field is great, otherwise, the safety devices may be damaged, causing hidden trouble of safety.
15. If the battery leaks, and the electrolyte get into the eyes, do not rub the eyes, instead, rinse the eyes with clean water, and immediately seek medical attention. Otherwise, it may injure eyes.
16. If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appear abnormal during use, recharging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it.
17. In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before using.
18. Be aware discarded batteries may cause fire or explosion, tape the battery terminals to insulate them.
First, please insert the 18650 battery into the charger with the anode side (+) toward to the charger head
It was red in the beginning when you charge it. Than after it is full charged, it will turn green, then you can feel free to use it.
OrcaTorch D510 uses 3*C batteries, and it's max 900 lumens runtime 4 hours.
OrcaTorch D560 uses 2*AA batteries, and it's max 630 lumens runtime 1 hour.
OrcaTorch D830 uses 3*AA batteries, and it's max 800 lumens runtime nearly 3 hours.
Take OrcaTorch USB battery out of light when the light is with little power, normally it takes around 7.5 h to full charge which was charged by computer with OrcaTorch matched USB cable.