OrcaTorch D520 is a palm-sized diving light with a mechanically rotary switch. The rotary switch offers high reliability underwater. Using the USA CREE XM-L2(U4) neutral white LED, its max output can reach 1000 lumens, meanwhile the 5000K LED color temperature provides superb color rendition. Powered by one 18650 battery, its max runtime can reach 2 hours.
* Cree XM-L2(U4) LED, max 1000 lumens output
* Uses 1*18650/2*CR123A/2*16340 battery
* Mechanically head rotary switch offers high reliability underwater
* Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meters
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
* The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
* Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis
|Beam Distance||250m(On land)|
|Dimension||134.5mm(Length) x 24mm(Diameter) x 30mm(Head)|
|Net Weight||113.5g(Excluding Battery)|
18650 battery, charger, O-ring, Lanyard
Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using one 18650 Li-ion battery (3.7V, 3400mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.