OrcaTorch D800 is a portable dive light with a mechanically tail rotary switch for technical diving use. ically tail rotary switch for technical diving use. The mechanically rotary switch offers high reliablility underwater. Utilize three USA CREE LEDs, it can reach an amazing 2100 lumens output. And its runtime is nearly 3 hours 20min by using two 26650 batteries.
* 3*Cree LED,2100 lumens output
* Uses 2*26650 batteries
* Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
* Over-discharge protection function
* Mechanically tail rotary switch offers high reliability underwater
* Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meters
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis
* Premium Type III military hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
* Toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
|Beam Distance||336m(On land)|
|Dimension||222mm(Length) x 34mm(Diameter) x 66mm(Head)|
|Net Weight||462g(Excluding Battery)|
2*26650 Batteries, Charger, O-ring, Lanyard
Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using two OrcaTorch 26650 Li-ion batteries (3.7 V, 5000mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.