OrcaTorch D530 is a must-have primary dive light for divers. It offers single 6 different color options, Cold white, Neutral white, Red, Blue, UV, and Green. The light uses a titanium alloy side switch that offers 2 lighting modes, which allows for easy operation underwater. The LED indicator light located on the switch button also lets you know the battery's remaining charge.
* Uses 1*18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
* White light beam angle 8°， Red, Blue, UV, and Green beam angle 6°
* Single cold white,3a 5000K, UV, blue, green, red beam optional.
* Cold white with max 1300 lumens for primary dive light
* Red light offers two light modes for night dives to shoot shy animals
* Blue light works with the yellow filter for marine fluorescence dives and research
* UV 395 light works directly for fluorescent night diving
* Easy operation with side titanium alloy button switch
* Battery indicator
* Safe lock function, prevents mis-operation
* Intelligent Over-Heat protection and Over-discharge protection function
* Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meters
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Constructed from high-strength A6061-T6 aluminum
* Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized finish for durability and corrosion resistance
* Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
D530 Max 1300 lumens Dive Light
The OrcaTorch D530 is an impressive dive light that packs enough power, max 1300 lumens, to be a primary dive light, yet compact enough to be a great backup light.
White light 8° Super Focus Beam Angle
Brings you laser-like focus lighting
Multiple applications for all kinds of diving scenes
Optional colors lights for different application scenarios
Titanium Alloy Side Button Switch, Easy Operation
The light uses a titanium alloy side switch that offers 2 lighting modes, the high mode 1300 lumens and the low mode 380 lumens, which allows for easy operation underwater.The Safe lock function can prevent misoperation.
The LED indicator light located on the switch button also lets you know the battery's remaining charge.
Powered by One 18650 USB Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Water Pressure Resistant Construction
Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material, two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water 150m
Dimension & Weight
Dimension: 142mm(Length) x 25.5mm(Diameter) x 35.5mm(Head)
Net Weight：136g （excluding battery）
What’s in the Box?
Included with the light are One USB Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery, Micro USB Cable, Lanyard, O-rings, User Manual and Warranty card.
|Beam Distance||291（on land）|
142mm(Length) x 25.5mm(Diameter) x 35.5mm(Head)
|Net Weight||136g（Excluding Battery）|
|Accessories||One USB Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery, Micro USB Cable, Lanyard, O-rings|
Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using one 18650 Li-ion battery (3.7V, 3400mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.