OrcaTorch D550 is a small and lightweight tail magnetic switch diving light. It is equipped with a totally sealed magnetic controlled tail switch which offers high waterproofness and easy operation underwater. Using the latest USA CREE XM-L2(U4) LED, max 1000 lumens output and over 5 hours 45 minutes runtime.
* Cree XM-L2(U4) LED, 1000 lumens output
* Uses one 18650 battery
* Magnetic controlled tail switch offers high waterproofness and easy operation underwater
* Standardly included wrist strap fastens the flashlight to the back of your hand
* Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
* High efficiency constant current circuit, constant brightness
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis，etc.
|Runtime||2h 5mins||5h 45mins|| /|
|Beam Distance||253m（on land）|
144mm(Length) x 25.4mm(Diameter)x 40mm(Head)
|Net Weight||183g（Excluding Battery）|
|Accessories||18650 battery, Charger, Wrist strap, O-ring, Lanyard|
Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using one 18650 Li-ion battery (3.7V, 3400mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.