OrcaTorch D560-GL is a scuba diving green laser dive torch especially designed for instructors and underwater commercial divers. The professional dive light delivers a 5mW Green Laser with a 520nM wavelength. Powered by one 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery or AA battery, the max runtime can be 5 hours.
* Red Laser
* Uses a single AA battery or 14500 Li-ion battery
* Mechanically head rotary switch offers high-reliability underwater
* Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
* High efficiency constant current circuit, constant brightness
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Constructed from high-strength A6061-T6 aluminum
* Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized finish for durability and corrosion resistance
* Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
92mm(Length) x 20mm(Diameter) x 24mm(Head)
|2*AA Batteries, O-rings, Lanyard
Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using one AA Ni-MH battery (1.2V, 2450mAh) and one OrcaTorch 14500 Li-ion battery (3.7V, 700mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.