ORCATORCH D560 is a mini dive light with only 9 cm length. Its max output can reach 630 lumens by using a single 14500 battery, and the longest runtime is 1h25min by using one AA battery. The light can rotate 360°angle with Orcatorch MX05 mask mount.
* Cree XM-L2(U4) LED, 630 lumens output
* Uses a single AA battery or 14500 Li-ion battery
* Mechanically head rotary switch offers high reliability underwater
* Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meters
* High efficiency constant current circuit, constant brightness
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
* The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
* lloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis, etc.
|Battery Mode||AA Battery||14500 Battery|
|Beam Distance||73（on land）|
119m (on land)
92mm(Length) x 20mm(Diameter) x 24mm(Head)
|Net Weight||47.5g（Excluding Battery）|
Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using one AA Ni-MH battery (1.2V, 2450mAh) and one OrcaTorch 14500 Li-ion battery (3.7V, 700mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.