ORCATORCH D611 is a primary canister dive light specially designed for an underwater adventures such as scuba diving and cave diving. The light head is connected by a cable to the battery canister containing two 26650 batteries, this allows you to fix the battery canister to your body so you just need to hold the small light head when using it.
* Cree XHP70 LED, 2400 lumens output
* Uses two 26650 batteries
* Battery canister is separated from the light , easier to carry
* Totally sealed magnetic switch offers high waterproofness and easy operation underwater
* Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meters
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material, etc.
Light Head: 82mm(Length) x 50mm(Diameter)
|Two 26650 batteries, charger, handle, O-rings
Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using two OrcaTorch 26650 Li-ion batteries (3.7 V, 5000mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.