ORCATORCH D620 V2.0 is a primary canister dive light specially designed for an underwater adventure such as scuba diving and cave diving. Hold on the side switch for 5 seconds when the torch is off, it will turn into a state of the safe lock. The side switch will be useless unless unlocking it by a double press, which not only offers easy and reliable operation but also avoids turning on the light accidentally.
* Cree XHP70 LED, 2700 lumens output
* Uses four 18650 Li-ion batteries
* Lockable switch offers easy and reliable operation
* Easy-pack adjustable rotary goodman handle
* Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meters
* Over-heat protection
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Constructed from high-strength A6061-T6 aluminum
* Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized finish for durability and corrosion resistance
* Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis
* Toughened glass with two-side coating
What's in the Box?
|Runtime||2h 30mins||8h 50mins||37h|
|Beam Distance||260m（on land）|
Light Head：83mm(Length) x 50mm(Diameter)
Canister：113mm(Length) x 54mm(Diameter)
|Net Weight||681g（Excluding Battery）|
|Accessories||Four 18650 Batteries, charger, handle, O-rings|
Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using four OrcaTorch 18650 Li-ion batteries (3.7 V, 3400mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
2. Please check if the switch can normally be pressed.
3. Please check if the batteries are fully charged.
4. Please check if the batteries are installed adversely.
5. Please use alternate batteries of the same type and power to check if the flashlight can works well normally.
6. Please just see if the LED is wrong.
7. If you have some tools which can check if the D620 is galvanical, please check it.
If you have taken all the measures but not useful, please contact your local OrcaTorch dealer who will provide the best after-sale service for you.