OrcaTorch D620 V2.0 is a primary canister dive light specially designed for underwater adventures such as scuba diving and cave diving. The newly updated switch can be locked, which not only offers easy and reliable operation but also avoid turning on the light accidentally. The included easy-pack adjustable rotary goodman handle is easy to be assembled by hand. The light uses 4 pcs 18650 batteries, and has a max output of 2700 lumens, which makes it a very useful tool to meet your underwater needs.
* Cree XHP70 LED, 2700 lumens output
* Uses four 18650 Li-ion batteries
* Lockable switch offers easy and reliable operation
* Easy-pack adjustable rotary goodman handle
* Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
* Over-heat protection
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Constructed from high-strength A6061-T6 aluminum
* Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized finish for durability and corrosion resistance
* Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
What's in the Box?
Light Head：83mm(Length) x 50mm(Diameter)
Canister：113mm(Length) x 54mm(Diameter)
|Four 18650 Batteries, charger, handle, O-rings
Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using four OrcaTorch 18650 Li-ion batteries (3.7 V, 3400mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
2. Please check if the switch can normally be pressed.
3. Please check if the batteries are fully charged.
4. Please check if the batteries are installed adversely.
5. Please use alternate batteries of the same type and power to check if the flashlight can work well normally.
6. Please just see if the LED is wrong.
7. If you have some tools which can check if the D620 V2.0 is galvanic, please check it.
If you have taken all the measures but not useful, please contact your local OrcaTorch dealer who will provide the best after-sale service for you.