OrcaTorch D620V is a primary canister video light specially designed for underwater adventures such as scuba diving and cave diving. The newly designed switch can be locked when rotated 90 degrees, which not only offers easy and reliable operation but also avoid turning on the light accidentally.
* Cree XHP70 LED, 2700 lumens output
* Uses four 18650 Li-ion batteries
* 90° rotary lockable switch offers easy and reliable operation
* Easy-pack adjustable rotary goodman handle
* Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
* Over-heat protection
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Constructed from high-strength A6061-T6 aluminum
* Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized finish for durability and corrosion resistance
* Two sides coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance under deep water
Light Head：83mm(Length) x 50mm(Diameter)
Canister：113mm(Length) x 54mm(Diameter)
|Four 18650 Batteries, charger, handle, O-rings
Stated data has been measured according to the international flashlight test standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using four OrcaTorch 18650 Li-ion batteries (3.7 V, 3400mAh) under laboratory conditions. The parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.